Wednesday, December 07, 2005

UMPHA SLEEP...

After lunch, I felt sleepy and decided to lie down. While I am settling down under the blanket, I asked Kai to lay down with Umpha..."NO" was his answer. He started to gather some of his toy cars and left looking for Umma. I really dozed off because I did not wake up until 3:30pm. I did not even hear when Tisha came, ate her lunch and both of them left for the day. He and Umma stayed in the living room the whole time. Umma told him not to bother me because I am asleep. He is getting good about this. When Umma closes the bedroom door, I will notice that he will not go there and will tell me..."Umma sleep!" This boy has not taken a nap for quite awhile now. He has been on the go all the time. It seems that when he takes a nap he will miss something.
I have not mastered the Adobe Photo shop yet! But I'm trying... and did try again to make a Christmas card with Kai's mug shot incorporated with some of his favorite characters like Bugs Bunny, Tweety Bird, Taz and Daffy Duck. I think it came out nice except that it needs some clean-up. The Adobe Photo shop won' t respond to what I want...it is something to do with the "fixed pixels that won't blend." So the heck with it! Kai being like a "kiti=kiti" (mosquito larva), always on the move, is hard to get him to pose. But he likes to see his face in the "cameya" after each shot. I was trying to have him posed with the "parols" (lanterns) I made for the PASACAT dance group for their Christmas Festival...no way Jose! I only took a couple and quit. At least with the digital camera, I can always delete the shots that at times are just part of his head, sometimes his face turned around, or the back of his head, etc.
Now that Christmas is coming, his daily trip to the park and the neighborhood gives him a chance to see the early declarations. He came the other day telling me
"snowman...snowman." Oh yes, he is learning to say Merry Christmas...I have to decipher yet how it sound before writing it down...but he is getting there. I have not put any Christmas decoration yet. We will see what will happen. This is one learning situation here for him...DON'T TOUCH! Last year I remember that he was so fascinated with the ornaments and almost toppled down the tree.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home