Saturday, February 11, 2006

FUN...FUN...CLEAN/DIRTY FUN...

We had been painting...I set up a place in the living room for our painting session. He was very delighted to see the brushes and paints and can't hardly wait to open the paint containers himself. Kai still has the touch and attitude about doing his art works. I wish I knew how to insert some pictures here, because there are a couple of shots that are really something to behold. I took fourteen pictures, at least eight of them are exceptionally good. I was able to get him in all of his "seriousness," without him conscious that I am taking his pictures...he don't care! He is painting! This is the first time that I took notice how long he will stay painting. Those other times, we just stop when he is ready to stop or I tried to get him to stop. This time, it took 45 minutes...I have to stop him because the brushes were getting muddy, his hands getting paint (I had a wet rag to constantly wipe them), his nose and cheeks were with red paint, not to mention my pants too.
As always, the last resort for our daily routine is to hunt for some snails...we are lucky!...We found eight of them and a big fat slug. The slug fascinated him...this is his first encounter with a slug. He was not so sure what to do with it. Handling it gave him the "eeeu" feeling. He got a stick and started poking the poor slug. All of the snails ended under my foot one at a time..."step on it Umpha!"
We went in, washed our hands, we had tapioca pudding while he was watching TV on my lap. Ate some cookies and bacon and some "i-kim." That was our day together..."bye Umpha...see you later!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home