Monday, January 30, 2006

STOP IT! STOP IT ! PUT IT BACK...PUT IT BACK!

I woke up about 3:30 last night and still had a hard time going back to sleep. I was able to doze off at about 5:30 and as everyday and like an alarm clock I am awake at seven. An hour before Kai arrived I had read part of the newspaper, ate a small breakfast with my coffee and lately, since it is a bit chilly in the morning, I have the fire going on by the time they arrive. Kai loves to watch the fire. Before going to the park, we are in the living room, and I lied down on the sofa. Kai joined me...of course he will not stay put but he was all over me. I decided to make a joke, nibbling his nose, his ears and other parts of his body. I will pretend I am chewing and say I ate your nose...its good! Since one of his latest additions to his vocabulary is "stop it'" I was not surprised when that was the first thing that came out his mouth. He then followed that with ..."put it back, put it back!" This was a surprise to me...I thought that was very funny and so we just did that game til they are ready to go to the park. The whole day was just a routine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home