Tuesday, February 07, 2006

NO..."YO-HO-HO...A PIRATE LIFE FOR ME!"

AFTER DISNEYLAND

I know how exhausting it probably was for Tisha and Mike, but they arrived with their first experience of how it was to tread the pavements of Disneyland with Kai. I can say, "been there and done that!"
Well, no "Oh Oh Oh...Pirate a me!" What came out from his singing was, "It's a Small World After All!" He had been singing that tune the whole day. I am not surprised...he sure has a way of doing things his way.
He did mentioned the "snow monster" that he saw while riding through the Matterhorn mountain...also the bugs and I think he still likes Mickey and Pluto and Goofy, because he talks a lot about them. Maybe next year if they go there again it will be a different story. He will be a little older and will be able to grasp the idea of having fun at the theme park.
There is nothing unusual that happened today, it was like any other day. It was just a routine for all of us. We sat at the computer and I downloaded some Disney characters that delight him. Not much TV, a couple of "Tom and Jerry" and "Super Dog." He does not like the other featured shows..."not that one!" he will say. Before Mike came, Kai wanted to go outside. I opened the front door and we were about to step out. He stood there for a while and said, "It's cold, I go get my jacket." He hasn't been on Jay's truck in a while, so I hauled him up and he played, poking the holes (for attachment of the camper shell). Later on he decided that he would like to be up in the tree which is just in front of us in the curb. He just sat there wedged between the "Y" trunk of the tree, looking up in the sky and saying, "up, up in the sky." I guess he meant that he is up in the sky...and he was happy. By the time Mike arrived he asked to be down and we waited just a while in front of Jay's house. He saw Mike's truck and he was running toward the truck saying "there's Daddy, there's Daddy!" Mike had to stop just as he was entering the driveway because Kai was running ahead of me and I was behind him trying to catch him. I left the two of them outside and went in to heat Mike's lunch. He had a chocolate pudding while Mike is eating. Time to go home...he was scooped up by Mike...I said good bye, he wants a hug, but he ended up in my arms while we are hugging...so hug some more and kissed. I carried him to the the truck. Another "bye bye" and away they go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home