Thursday, March 29, 2007

BLOWING BUBBLES

Every time I look at the picture above makes me grin like crazy...

I sent this to the Tribune and hoped that they would publish it in the Passages section they have every Sunday. Tisha had it printed on a mouse pad and gave it to me as one of her Christmas gift. I am not going to use it as a pad...it is classic!

Today, I was able to finish the big painting I am doing on commission. All I have to do is put the hanging wire, my signature and it can be delivered Saturday.

I have my day cut out for tomorrow. I will be working in the yard and plant some tomatoes...I still have to fertilize the flowering plants in the front yard. The weather seems to be erratic at times but it is not getting any colder at night than last month. I am glad that the snails did not come out from hibernation in force like last year. Kai had his share of snail hunting last year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home