Wednesday, March 28, 2007

THE LAST OF KAI'S BIRTHDAY BASH...


I have to start all over again...! Earlier, I completed my blog for the evening, but my fingers must had punched something and the blog was gone...! I tried to recover it but to no avail they were gone somewhere in the nook and crannies of the computer. BUMMER! I am just learning how to post pictures. I think this was the cause. I have a lot of pictures to post on the earlier entries that I think will be interesting to the family circle. They are old pictures of the Morales and the Ramos.

Okay here we go again...Wednesday, and this is the day Kai comes to the house. I decided that we are going to have another "private" lunch party complete with a birthday cake and candles. I think this will be fun for Kai. Since Mike had a short day at work he was able to come and join us.

My day started with having breakfast with Kai. We had some Panetone (Italian sweet Bread) and grapes. I had my morning coffee and he had his chocolate milk. We didn't do much today. For the first time we watched Tom and Jerry this early and we found out that they have new series. Played LUXOR, computer games and just hung around till time for me to prepare the lasagna.

Mike and Tisha came before 12 and the lasagna is not ready yet...just about but not that ready ready. I cut it into individual portions and microwaved it for a minute and presto! we started our lunch. Kai had his shrimps and turkey breast. I had some French fried onions with the green beans and he ate some of them. He said he made a wish before blowing his candles. I commented that the cake is part Jewish because the candles are Chanakah candles that Umma gets from the grocery store free. Well, it serves the purpose...

The "treasure" for today was magnetic construction kit. Mike said that the chemistry students used them for their projects. They consisted of several plastic slender tubes with small magnets embedded on both ends and can be connected with a small metal balls. If you are creative, you can create structures of all shapes.

Earlier, Tisha told Umma that she is having discomfort in her ears. Umma told her that she will irrigate it after lunch and while doing this, Kai commented that " Umma is a doctor." I guessed he deduced that only doctors uses syringes and since Umma is using one, she must be a doctor. When asked if he wants his ears done..."Oh no, I have no ear wax...they are clean."

I think he felt that his stay today with Umpha and Umma was too short. He usually stays past three o'clock, but they are going home by one-thirty. "I want to stay"....! He was very reluctant to move his"tushie." Reluctant but resigned, he even gave Umma a hug and kiss twice. He came to me and indicated that he want to be carried to the car. He is getting heavy! That's another day with Kai!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home