Saturday, April 07, 2007

PAINTING WAS HUNG..AND GOT PAID


This was the painting I was doing last week...it was delivered and it is hanging now in the happy owner's home. The whole family was satisfied and very proud of the painting, telling me that every one of them who has viewed it has been delighted and that they have had many compliments. We did not set a price but I told them that a large sized canvas usually costs $1,000.00. I have my resume' inside an envelope attached at the back...I do this now for future source of provenance for them. This way they come to know what and where my art works has gone. Initially they were planing to buy a $85.00 print. I told them that it is not worth it...get anything that is original and in the long run it will be better for investment rather than have a piece that looks like it came from Walmart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home