Wednesday, April 18, 2007

CHILLY AND WINDY...NO PARK TODAY

The weather predicted that there will be sun but chilly...true! The temperature was 58 but windy.They did not go to the park. Instead we blew some bubbles just outside the house. It seems that he really enjoyed that activity. As he was running around trying the catch the bubbles with his wand.

He decided that he would like some shrimp crackers. He asked me to cook some. I let him drop the chips into the oil and this really made him happy..."watch Umpha they are growing up!" I expect that this was just a whim that I did not let him cook a lot. Of course, I was right and there were some leftover in a plastic bag for me to finish.

I prepared some French fries and Umma heated one of those bread turnover with Swiss cheese and ham. He likes it, gobbling with a big bites of the ozzing cheese and hamc and the soft bread casing. He was able to finish half of the turnover and the French fries and half of asian pear which he calls "white apple" with his leftover chocolate milk from breakfast.

The whole time we are watching "Tom and Jerry," he was noshing. He still loves that cartoon! Between commercial he will go and look for something else to eat. He found chocolate pudding and had me open it. He ate the whole cup. He found my cherry hard candies and started to eat them too. I think he ate three of them. We shared...he will open it and give it to me. What I noticed is that he was able to tell what flavor it is..."Umpha it is cherry."

I discourage him not to paint today. He decided late...almost about the time Tisha will come and pick him up. So he was on and off on my lap in front of the computer and I let him work on the games. I had been teaching him where to aim, where is "start" and other words associated with the game.

As usual, I carried him to the car, put his seat belt and said good-bye. I kissed him but he wanted to be hugged and more kisses, puckering his lips and said "I will mss you Umpha." That is our Kai-Kai!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home