Wednesday, May 30, 2007

ANYWAY...

Today was all fun and games for us...Umma went to Simi Valley last weekend to visit her brother. I did not go and stayed with Nalie.
She called me Saturday that she is going to bring home a couple of parakeets. When she came back Sunday evening, she had three parakeets, a male and two females, This was the big surprise for Kai-Kai. This boy loves animals and this includes birds. I was thinking of getting him some ducklings but with the on going bird virus, I decided to be on the safe side.
Anyway, he was so excited about the birds and he took ownership of them right away..."they are mine!" We painted too today...he surprised me when he brought a container of paint and told me...Umpha. this is red. I told him that I have to see...the Crayola Tempera containers are yellow opaque plastic and the colors are written on the bottoms. He showed me the word "red"...there, Umpha, it is red. Not much of a production but I thought I'd just let him play with colors. This was after we were outside. Umma started picking some snails and he played with them...putting them in a row and let them, as he put it, "march in the parade." Before that we are all watching "Dora" then "Diego." He was with Umma lying and he was all over her, trying to put his legs on her neck...wrestling. Umma asked him if he does the same with his Mommie..."no she will get mad."
I decided to take some pictures while we were outside in the backyard. Here are the results..
"ANYWAY"
The good you do today, people will often forget tomorrow;
Do good anyway.

If you are successful, you will win some false friends and some true enemies; Succeed anyway.


If you are kind, people may accuse you of being selfish, and having ulterior motives,

Be kind anyway.


What you spend years building someone may try to destroy overnight; Build anyway.

If you are honest and frank, people may cheat you;
Be honest and frank anyway.



If you find happiness, they may be jealous;

Be happy anyway.


You see in the final analysis, it is between you and God:

It was never between you and them...Anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home