Sunday, July 22, 2007

4th of JULY CHURCH FAIR

The 4th of July was celebrated two days in advance for Kai. We brought him to a church fair...with hot dog, hamburgers and ice cream. What he enjoyed most was the games for kids especially when he found out that they were giving away "small" treats (treasures). He was able to collect quite a few of them.



He was suppose to throw the rings a bit further away...but he was allowed to do it his way and he really was able to hit the target. I like most of his stances when throwing the rings and I am glad that I was able to capture that in the picture.


"Are you kidding...? I can hammer that nail down to the board." Of course with the help of that good old lady and was given a treat too!


Kai has always been a car buff...he has grown up with too many toy cars and he has one special one that he calls "my little red cheap car." Posing here was really a big treat for him. His comment, "Neat car!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home