Thursday, November 29, 2007

BUMPS AND CRASHES

Wednesday was just another day for us with Kai. Every time he came, even when the door is not locked, he will always ring the bell. Umma and I always greet him with a question;"who is there?" and when he shows up..."Oh it is Kai-Kai." We are both corrected about latter. "Just one "Kai," not "Kai-Kai"...I am a big boy now, Kai-Kai is when I was a baby."
He started his morning with one egg cheese omelet, sliced persimmons and chocolate milk. As the day progressed, he was all over the house playing and for quite a while rode his tricycle round and round the house. Only couple of times he will holler, "Umpha help!" that is when he got stuck in some corner and can't maneuver.
He is still the "kiti-kiti" boy. He seems not to be contend in one place and when he is, he had to do some tinkering of whatever on hand. Even when watching TV,she just can't be in one place but his eyes was on the screen. His favorite, "Tom and Jerry" is still number one for him. He really enjoyed them even if they are re-runs and had seen the several times. Another is "Spongebob Square head." He tends to like those of the rated for seven years old. He does not go very much for "Dora" and Diego anymore .
He tends to run from one place to another. He bumped the side of his head in the kitchen counter and got a red ear. The big disaster was while watching TV, he leaned on the board where I have my keyboard and everything just fall down. This gave him a scare, cried and saying "I am sorry" profusely. I think that he got scared that I will get mad at him, He start calling Umma to the rescue. After telling him that it will be all right and I will fix his mess, he stopped crying. My observation, as long as he was told that it is okay, he will stop crying.
Until Tisha came to pick him, we are both playing games in the computer. He likes to start the game. He knows where the "Start" and he choose what phase of the game to be played...but he will let me do the hitting of the balls..."because it is hard." I saved the Yahoo promo of "The Return of Superman." It is a game with camera and you have to photograph Superman while flying the skies of different cities. He enjoys that.
He can read quite a bit now...but get frustrated trying to write his name. "All I can write is I."
I told him that he will learn it just like learning going to the bathroom to pee and poo.
We haven't done any painting lately. I am just waiting for him to get inspired.
When we are going to the car, he noticed Lulu, the little girl across the street. They waved to each other before I can strapped him on his car seat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home